Little Fortress Theresienstadt
- Little Fortress Theresienstadtsearch for term
The Little Fortress was a police prison created by the Prague Gestapo in June 1940, located across the Ohre River from the Theresienstadt ghetto. More than 32,000 political prisoners were held there between 1940 and 1945. Jews held in the Theresienstadt ghetto were at times also transferred to the Little Fortress for infractions of ghetto rules.